Zephyr for Jira

Heath Birkholm October 15, 2019

I am trying to figure out how to get the Test Details to appear by default, in the newest version of Zephyr for Jira. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, 

1 answer

0 votes
Naveen K S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2019

Can you elaborate a bit on the issue that you are facing with the test details, if  you can detail the workflow that  you are following will also help to understand this better.

Heath Birkholm October 16, 2019

When I create a new test case, the Test Actions, Test Details and Test Executions are no longer there by default. I have to click on the icons next to the Link Page button, to get them to appear. Is there a place to enable these areas to appear by defaults when the Test Case is created?

Thank you.

Naveen K S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

This is more function of the  new UI in JIRA, with the old JIRA UI it does open up by default without the  click of a button. The new JIRA UI adds them as links and on click presents the functionality. 

If this is a functionality that you need then you can setup JIRA to always load the old UI by default and have an option to switch to the new UI, currently its the other way around.

Let me know if that solves your problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events