Zephyr - comparison test cases from different test cycles

Interes August 3, 2014

Hello everyone.

I'm completly new in JIRA and Zephyr and there is my questions:

There is test case with few steps. During execution in test cycle 1, few steps are passed, few steps are failed. Then I do executiton for test cycle 2 (I've assigned the same test case to test cycle 2). Is there any option to see commetns from previous execution and status of each test step WITHOUT opening results of previous execution in another browser tab?

I would also be happy for advices about how to organise that comparison, that I could easily see which steps are constantly failed.

I've also tried different reports and also couldn't find or set (with ZQL query or saved filters) any report about execution inside one test case. Is there some opportunity to make it?

1 answer

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2014

Hi Interes,

I would like to confirm if you want to view the reports related to the test steps for comparing the execution status.If this is the case it is possible, by installing one plugin called "Custom Reports for Zephyr".

It will provide some custom Zephyr reports for customers. These reports will appear under the <Reports> section of the particular project.Here we have to select "Zephyr Test based Reports", under this they have to choose version, cycle and so on, then at last they have to click to <create>, it will display the corresponding report.

Please refer the below screenshot for the same.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

BibekReports.png

haavard gulbrandsen April 18, 2017

Hi, any chance of getting that report amended to include also the comments made pr. test step and not only the status?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events