Zephyr: JIRA6: I am not able to create a test

Astrid Brieer August 8, 2013

Create issuesort off overrules create test.

2 answers

0 votes
Astrid Brieer August 25, 2013

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the answer. This is not what I meant. When I click create a test it switches to create issue. You can create an issue, but you will not find your test at search tests. I test this with firefox as in IE it won't work at all. This is just for your info as our trial is just about to finish.

best regards,

Astrid

asenla shaiza March 6, 2014

Hi,

I am facing the same issue with my trail version of Zephyr. When I create a Test, the page goes into create Issue and I do not get "Test" as an issue type in the drop down box. This create a problem when I am trying to add test to my test cycle since it is not able to find any Test. Is there any solution? Has the issue been resolved?

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2013

Hi Astrid,

Do you have a rule that prevents users creating issues? If so, then they wouldn't be able to create tests. Zephyr Testcases in Zephyr for JIRA are issues.

If this isn't your issue, please provide further details in what you are trying to do and what is preventing you from accomplishing this.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events