Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Zephyr] How to select all search results (instead of only 10)

Edited

I like to be able to clean up legacy test results in order to speed up re-indexing and want to make use of the Delete Test Execution option. When I search for older executions the UI offers a multi-select but I am missing the "select all" option. Am I missing the obvious here? I have 139524 pages to process :) I rather do not do that manually.

e.g.: executionDate <= -156w

Tools: (missing Select All)

(I am unable to paste/attach an image here so I hope the above is clear enough)

2 answers

Unfortunately, I'm not finding a good solution using the UI. In my instance, you can at least set it to view 50 executions per page, but are still limited to bulk editing one page at a time. The solution may be to leverage the REST API, ZAPI, documented here: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEVELOPER/pages/33095703/REST+API

or to request your DBA's to delete directly from the database. This would be a good feature request from the manufacturer, to match Jira's native functionality for JQL

Hi Lucas

you can search for them in JQL query and end of the page you can view  how many issues can be displayed in one page then select all then bulk delete, but you should have bulk edit global permission.

BR,

Medhat

Thank you @Medhat Ahmed  but I am afraid we are misaligned

I am referring to Zephyr (Test Addon) Test Executions (not a standard issuetype).

e.g. open this URL: https://jira.server.nu/secure/enav/#?query=executionDate%20%3C%3D%20-156w&view=list

(adjust base URL)

And see if you can mass select more than one page view

Like habib rahman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

427 views 3 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you