Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Marketplace reviews matter. The Gliffy team explains why.

Gliffy has been part of the Marketplace for well over a decade. During that time, we’ve added features and functionality as we learn from the folks that matter most—our customers. Those insights come from a few places: from meeting users at conferences like the Atlassian Summit, one-on-one conversations with customer support, and (of course) reviews of our product.

While your reviews are certainly valuable to other users, here’s how they’re helping our product team make Gliffy Diagram even better, year after year.

1) Knowing what you make with Gliffy helps us pinpoint new opportunities.

AtlassianCommunity_Review1.pngWhen we know how you’re using Gliffy, we can make sure we’re building and supporting the functionality that helps you most; that could be revision history so you can maintain a “source of truth” or export functions that make it easy to share your work anywhere.

2) Our users share great ideas.

AtlassianCommunity_Review2.pngReviews like this are helpful because they tend to mean one of two things: either we already built the feature but haven’t done enough to highlight or explain it to users, or it’s a totally new idea.

3) Reviews can be an awesome pep talk for busy teams.

AtlassianCommunity_Review3.pngThis “peanut butter and chocolate” comment made everyone’s day. If you leave a review like this, you’re the ketchup to our french fries.

There you have it – three reasons to leave a thoughtful review for some of your favorite Marketplace apps. Plus, this month you can earn a new badge on the Atlassian Community by reviewing 2 apps. Want in? Check out this guide to leaving a helpful review and head over to the Atlassian Marketplace to tell your fellow users what apps you’re loving. Those product teams will thank you.

5 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 5, 2019

Fantastic article with some great examples of marketplace reviews. 

Like # people like this
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

Nicely put together, Samie! Thanks for the article

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

This is a really nice overview @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy - John, Carole and many others at Gliffy know how much we love it!

So much so Rotterdam ACE did a Workshop:
FIVE awesome functions we learned about Gliffy [An event wrap up]

And Samie, you and John got a personal mention in my App review:
Gliffy diagrams for confluence - Marketplace reviews

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2020

@Andy - PTC Redundant No joke, I was stressed out and logged onto my computer suuuuper early this morning and saw your review. Made my day SO much better. :) Thank you!!!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2020

Woooooooh! That is AWESOME @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy 

I have had those moments so often! You're welcome!
I am really glad that it made your day so much better. GO YOU ! 💖💪🏆

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events