Xray throw error message "Authorization request has expired"

Ngoc Truong October 21, 2022

Hello all,

Today suddenly I got an error message with XRay on atlassian cloud product which is saying "Authentication request has expired. Try reloading the page." and the associated test cannot be displayed 

Does anyone uncounted same issue ? any idea for root cause or solution ? 2022-10-21_173826.jpg

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2022

@Nathan Pierce @Jhon Fredy Alvarez Perez 

Did you get a response regarding this issue meanwhile?

Best
Stefan

Nathan Pierce November 7, 2022

Yes, it has been fixed for a while.

Like Stefan Salzl likes this
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2022

@Nathan Pierce  -- Thanks for the fast feedback.

@Ngoc Truong could you confirm this is solved in your system and accept any answer in order to mark this case as solved?

Thanks in advance.

Best
Stefan

Ngoc Truong November 7, 2022

Great, I confirmed the case has been fixed 

0 votes
Swati Verma August 6, 2023

@Stefan Salzl Hi Stefan ,

I have generated the client Id and client secret and generated the token using API(https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2/authenticate). When I using the same token as Bearer token in another Api (https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/internal/testrun/64bf610c6da865e68df68df6c4b4/status) immediately, I am getting error:

"Authentication request has expired. Try reloading the page."

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2023

Hi @Swati Verma 

as far as I know bearer tokens in xray have an expiration time of 24h.

Was your 2nd call within 24h?

Furthermore:
I haven‘t seen that call before. Could you send a link to the documentation of the API and what you trying to achieve? (the „internal“ part in your api call confuses me)

Best
Stefan

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2023

Hi @Swati Verma 

any feedback?

Best
Stefan

0 votes
Omry Sendik February 8, 2023

Same here. just installed XRay and receive:

2022-10-21_173826.jpg

0 votes
Jhon Fredy Alvarez Perez October 21, 2022

Buenas tardes, 

Me pasaba lo mismo pero realice la actualización del Xray desde Aplicaciones -> Administrar tus aplicaciones, espere un momento y al parecer ya funciona. 

0 votes
Luciano Oliveira October 21, 2022

I did the same as Nathan. Still waiting on a response from them. 

0 votes
Nathan Pierce October 21, 2022

Same here -- up to date Xray app and valid license. I submitted a support request with xray devs. I recommend the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events