Xray test export does not work

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2021

Dear all,

We have actually a Jira staging instance where we have setup different test organise in test repository.

Now we would simply like to export those created test and related data from our staging instance into our production instance.

For that I am using the instruction from that page below, where I have upload to my jira staging, the excel template mentionned in this document ( cloud to cloud import export)

[Xray] Templates for migrating Tests from Cloud to Server/Server to Cloud - Product Support Knowledge Base - Product Support Knowledge Base (getxray.app)

Then from that when I call the template from the issue filter list as seen below , the excel file is fully empty

CEib65UsMw.png

Any idea way the return file is empty ?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Hi @serge calderara 

It is necessary to enable the Document Generator option in the Xray Settings and it is also necessary to have a template loaded with the scope "Issue Navigator".

Please check our documentation for additional information: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Template+Management

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events