Hi, I am working on test automation and trying to integrate Xray and Gitlab. Below are my working environment
Language : python + selenium
framework : Behave
Execution : CI pipeline
Below steps I have done so far:
-I have created my test cases in Xray as Test sets - Done
-Exported feature files automatically to Gitalb - SUCCESS
-Executed the tests as well - SUCCESS
-Generated Json output file- SUCCESS
-Export results back to Xray. - SUCCESS.
Overall Pipeline status is "Job succeeded"
But the ISSUE is I couldn't see any result status pass/fail in Xray.
Below commands I have used in my yaml file
- echo "Fetching features from xray."
- curl -u $user:$password "$jira_server_url/rest/raven/1.0/export/test?keys=Test-74&fz=true" -o tests/uat/features/features.zip
- rm -f features/*.feature
- unzip -o tests/uat/features/features.zip -d tests/uat/features/features_zip/
- echo "Executing with cucumber...."
- behave tests/uat/features/features_zip --format=json.pretty -o data.json
- echo "Uploading results to Xray..."
- curl -u $user:$password --data @Data.json "$jira_server_url/rest/raven/1.0/import/execution/behave"
- echo "Done"
could you please help me to resolve this issue
Concerning the issue you're having, I recommend you reach out Xray support and the team will be glad to help you out.
Sérgio Freire, Solution Architect and Testing Advocate @Xray
Personal blog on testing, Agile and software development: https://sergiofreire.com
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darktelecom
Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events