Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Xporter Conditional Statement not working

I have gone as far as copying and pasting from templates and exercises I have found for xporter. For the life of me I can't figure out why it isn't working.

My expected output to the code below should contain the date, but it does not.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

${Leave Type}

Copied If

#{if (%{'${Leave Type}'.equals('Accrued Annual Leave')})}

${dateformat("MM/dd/yyyy"):Begin}

#{end}

End Copied If

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Actual Output:

Accrued Annual Leave
Copied If
End Copied If

1 answer

Hi @Brian Karst 

Please look through your template and confirm if there isn't a minor error preventing the correct export of your mapping. If you turn the Paragraph Marks option from Word ON, you'll see that there are marks that Xporter won't interpret:

_thumb_106302.png

The pointed incorrect characters are a Word's replacement for spacing, and Xporter cannot interpret any of those correctly. Can you please replace them with the standard word spacing and retry?

Hope this helps! 

Best Regards, 

Sergio 

Solution Architect and Testing Advocate @Xray

Personal blog on testing, Agile, and software development: https://sergiofreire.com

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darktelecom

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

684 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you