XRAY reuse tests

Kamil Parzych February 6, 2020

hi

I have automated tests that are running every day within test plan.

I also want to use those tests for specific tasks (to test if changes made within this task doesn't broke anything).

I tried to do this with test sets (TS1 assigned to regular execution Test Plan and TS2 to specific tasks) but they are still seen as one test.

Is this possible to attach two requirements to one test in a way that those requirements are updated separetly (one always from one execution within TestPlan and nother within execution created to specific task)?

And another question (if answer for previous is yes).

I'm using RestApi to download feature files for specific TestPlan. But when test is attached to more than one requirement it will be downloaded more than once (once in every feature file for every requirement). Is there a way to specify in test plan (or test execution) that only one requirement should be downloaded and run?

Thanks,

Kamil

1 answer

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2020

Hi @Kamil Parzych

Can you please open a support ticket at our Service Desk? We'll need to have a better overview of your needs, to properly present the right solution. 

Best Regards,

Team Xray 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events