1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
OAMXray November 6, 2019

It works by uploading new add-on

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Great, @OAMXray .

Please accept the answer, if you think, your question is answered. Other user with a similar question can find answers more quickly when they are accepted.

Thank you.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi @OAMXray ,

usually, you just have to install the new version.

But I always try app updates in a testing environment first and please be sure you have read all the release notes for any version between 3.2.3 and 3.4.3

rene hernandez March 24, 2022

How can you tell what version is currently installed?

Srinivasa Rao P
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2024

Hello @rene hernandez ,

Hope you are doing great!

If you are connected with the internet , whenever you are trying to upgrade the plugin it will pick the latest available version. 

How to make sure the internet connectivity, You can see two tabs Under Manage apps 

1. Find new apps

2. Manage apps.

Hope its clear. feel free to let me know if you have any additional queries on the same.

Regards,

Srini

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events