Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

XRAY: How to configure Pass/Failed/To Do column instead of Status bar under Test Plan.

We need urgent help to generate XRAY report  on UI under Test Plan to see Passed, Failed and TO DO status instead of Status Bar.

How to configure Pass/Failed/To Do column instead of Status bar under Test Plan.

XRAY-issue.JPG

1 answer

Hi @Rohit Sharma ,

can you please provide more detail?

1) are you using Xray on Jira server/data center? It's not cloud, correct?

2) I'm not sure if I understood your need; can you clarify if what you want is "in the Test Executions section of the Test Plan issue, for each Test Execution show the *number* of failed, passed, etc tests instead of the status bar? Is that it? If so, it's not currently possible. If you move the mouse over the status bar, it will show you those values though.

Regards,

Sérgio

Just to complement my previous answer, I meant that currently, it's something that isn't available out-of-the-box; however, with some custom development from your side using Cprime's Power Custom Fields or ScriptRunner you can implement some logic where you fill out a custom field with information obtained from the Test Execution (directly, through the "Test Execution Status" custom field or using REST API for example).

It's something you can try out.

Here is an working example, using Cprime Power Custom Fields.

1. create custom field of type "SIL Script Custom Field"
  2. edit the script associated to the custom field
    1. settings.png
  3. add the custom field where you want (e.g. on the Test Execution view screen, on the Test Plan's Test Execution section)

te1.pngtp1.pngtp2.png

Like Rohit Sharma likes this
Like Sergio Freire likes this

@Rohit Sharma  you're welcome, if you can mark my previous as "accepted" I would kindly appreciate it :)  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

321 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you