Worklog PRO - Adding time sheet for all projects

Camille January 6, 2019

Hi there

We want to have a view of all our staff's logged hours in Worklog PRO, across all projects.

To do this I added a custom timesheet (using filter for "all tasks", grouped by user). Was able to show this in my main menu by ticking it in "Configure Main Menu" page. However this change does not affect other users, they cannot see the timesheet I made.

How can I change the main menu so that all users always have a link to this "all projects timesheet" that I've made?

Also, is there a way I can modify the user timesheets so it shows all the current user's logged hours across all projects?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2019

It is not possible to share timesheet easily. As a workaround, you can copy timesheet url from browser and send them to your team mates. This will enable them to diaplay same timesheet, after that, they can save this as their own custom timesheet. 

Camille January 8, 2019

Is this going to be a future feature?

Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

yes it will, a lot of users are asking for this feature but we can't make a promise on implementation deadline yet. 

Simge Miliç March 23, 2021

Hi @Deniz Oğuz ,

We are using Worklogpro 4.7.3. Timesheet still not shared except for sending url? I looked through the release notes quickly, but could not see them.
Has there been any improvement regarding this situation?

Thank you

Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2021

Hi @Simge Miliç 

Unfortunately not. Sharing URL is still the only option. With 4.8.0 sharing the URL will also share the view (Pivot report, timesheet, worklog report) and groupings you performed on pivot report if any. Currently we have focused on porting WorklogPRO to cloud and I don't think we can make any improvements to sharing timesheets in the near future. 

Simge Miliç March 23, 2021

Hi @Deniz Oğuz ,

Thanks for your answer. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events