Workfront Integration

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

I am attempting to configure the Workfront integration plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/workfront.for.jira.app/cloud/support) but am getting an incorrect username or password error, even when using multiple accounts.  Has anyone run into this issue and been successful in getting the integration to work?

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.10.21 AM copy.png

2 answers

0 votes
Wayne.Reynolds April 26, 2021

Hi Kristin - 

did you eventually get the Workfront - Jira integration to work or did you give up? I've been trying for six weeks now.

Thanks!

-Wayne

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

Never got it to work unfortunately.

0 votes
Bradley Pike April 26, 2018

I've been able to get past the login credentials, then set up triggers, but none of the triggers are working, i.e. nothing... no activity, no errors in Jira when creating issues in WF.

Account... I believe the WF account must be a Plan license account, with some degree of admin access level (read that somewhere here).

Host URL... we tried both URLs (companyname.attask-ondemand.com and companyname.my.workfront.com) for testing purposes. Both work, thus we left the configuration set up using companyname.my.workfront.com

Wayne.Reynolds April 26, 2021

Hi Bradley - did you eventually get the Workfront - Jira integration to work or did you give up? I've been trying for six weeks now.

Thanks!

-Wayne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events