Work Log Update Webhook issue

jbartlett86 October 26, 2017

Hi,

I have noticed that since using your plugin I am no longer receiving webhook events specific to a Work Log being amended.

All I seem to get now is an issue_updated Webhook Event where the changelog is showing an adjustment in the timeestimate only.

It may just be coincidence but is there any reason you could see this happening with the changes you have made?

Thanks,
John

1 answer

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2017

Hi John,

We will have a look into this and see if this is a bug. We will let you know soon if we can fix it.

Thank You,

Abhinav.

jbartlett86 October 27, 2017

Thank you for the quick response.

A quick follow up to this, I have disabled the plugin on my Test JIRA Instance and the Webhooks have gone back to working as expected.

This indicates to me that is must be an issue the plugin has introduced.

Thanks,
John

Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2017

Thank You, John, for pointing that out. We will try to work on it next week, along with a couple of other issues you have raised in the different threads. We will update you once we fixed them.

Regards,

Abhinav.

jbartlett86 November 7, 2017

Hi Abhinav, 

I don't suppose you have had any luck with this have you?

Kind Regards,

John

Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2017

HI John,

No luck as of now. We have fixed a couple of other issues. We will try our best to fix this one too as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

jbartlett86 November 15, 2017

Hi Abhinav,

Any update on these issues?

Thanks,

John

jbartlett86 December 19, 2017

Hi,

Is there any update on this?

These various issues are blocking me from using this plugin within our live process so I may need to look into other plugins if there is unlikely to be any progress.

Thanks,

John

Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2017

Hi John,

We had fixed a couple of issues you had asked, but due to some severe bugs we faced, we had to postpone looking into webhooks. We will try our best to see if we can fix it up by the end of Christmas and update you on the same.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2017

Hi John,

We are glad to inform you that we have fixed the issue for you and we will release the fixed version along with a couple of other changes we are making in the plugin in the upcoming days.

Thank You,

Abhinav.

jbartlett86 December 29, 2017

That is brilliant news thank you for the update :-)!!

Is there any chance of letting me know which of the issues I raised (aside from this one) have been fixed?

Thanks again for responding to the issues.

John

jbartlett86 January 25, 2018

Sorry is there any update on this?

Marios August 21, 2018

Is there an update on this issue? This is blocking us with an integration. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events