Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Will there be an upgrade for Calendar for JIRA that's compatible with JIRA v8.2?

We have widespread use of the Calendar for JIRA.  The business users love it!  We're in the process of upgrading to JIRA v8.2 but have found in our test environment that this gadget doesn't seem to be compatible.  Will there be an 8.2 version?

thanks,

Barbara

3 answers

UPDATE!  I received this from Atlassian support.  

After checking internally, it appears that although it was in the past, this plugin is currently not being supported any longer as it has been decommissioned. There are also no plans to update it for current releases at the moment.

Unfortunately all that's left is check our marketplace for alternatives of Calendar plugins that would provide you with the functionalities that you'd like to use. 

JIRA == batteries not included

I upgraded from 7.11.1. Since the plugin 5.0.0 version is not marked as compatible with any versions of 7, it never gave me the option of upgrading ahead of time. But since it is not marked as compatible with the 8.2.2 version I was upgrading to it didn't give me the option to upgrade it then either. I ended up uploading the 5.0.0 jar and enabling it. Even though it is marked as incompatible, it seems to be working fine.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/293/jira-calendar-plugin/version-history

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

174 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you