Will the Graphviz plugin be compatible with Confluence 4.2?

Ralph Poellath July 6, 2012

I have used the Confluence Graphviz plugin extensively in the past, with great results.

At my new job, we're running Confluence 4.2, with which the Graphviz plugin is currently not compatible.

Will there be a compatible version in the (not too distant) future?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2012

The existing plugin version works for most usages - see Confluence 4.x support. A new version will be coming out as well. Compatibility will be updated when all usages are covered.

Ralph Poellath July 6, 2012

Thanks again, Bob. If I understand correctly, everything except the spacegraph and graph-from-table macros should work. Since the plugin isn't marked as compatible with Confluence 4.x yet, it won't show up in the plugin manager, but can be installed by providing its download URL.

BTW, is there an obvious way to find out a plugin's
download URL? I wasn't able to find it in the docs, but figured it out by klicking the Download Now button on the marketplace page, which links to a page that redirects to the download URL.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2012

Yes to all. I right-click on the Download button and copy the url. That will work in the url field for upload install.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events