Why won't my sub-task auto-create?

Scott Federman December 14, 2020

I am trying to create a "Story defect"  sub-task off of a transition in my workflow using the JSU Create a linked issue post function. I might add I have tried this with the JWT create an issue post function as well and I keep getting the attached error. I can create this issue type through the standard create sub-task functionality, but not through post-function. I have no validators required on either the story or sub-task workflow and I have create permissions on this project. Any idea what is holding me up? Why can i create this using the standard sub-task functionality but not the post function?

Capture.JPGstory post function.JPGStory Defect Post Function.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Kinnera Siriki (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

Hello @Scott Federman 

We have a support ticket opened in our portal. Please access the request here https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/JSU-3141 where you will be receiving further updates on the progress. We have marked you as a reporter for the request, so you should be able to access it.

Please let us know if you are facing any issues while accessing the request.

Regards

Kinnera

Kinnera Siriki (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

Hello @Scott Federman 

On the create transition can you please remove the second step from the post function? i.e., Assign to current user and publish the workflow and see if it works for you?

We would like to know more details from you to troubleshoot the issue further so please sign up to our portal and access the request https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/JSU-3141.

Please let us know if you are facing any issues while accessing the request once you sign up for the portal.

Regards

Kinnera

Kinnera Siriki (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2020

Hello @Scott Federman 

Please let us know if you got a chance to review our previous comment.

Regards

Kinnera

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events