Why i see button "Error" instead of "StartWork" in issue?

aldsok February 6, 2013

I have installed plugin version 1.0.1 without any errors in Jira 5.2.5.

After opening my issue i see new button with label "Error"

5 answers

1 vote
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2013

The issue has been fixed. Please upgrade to the latest 1.0.3.

Best Regards.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

Great. Thank you for the feedback, Gebsun!

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2014

The latest version of the Automated Log Work plugin is free of the mentioned errors: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork

Cheers,
Gebsun

0 votes
ETL February 16, 2013

Works - thanks!

0 votes
ETL February 14, 2013

I had the same issue. I use postgresql database. The reason there is an error is that they use a mixture of uppercase and lower cased column names causing case sensitivity issues due to "ISSUE_ID" column not existing because it's issue_id.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there, Alex.

I believe that you should address the issue that you are facing with the plugin directly to the plugin vendor to ensure that you receive the assistance that you require in a timely manner. Kindly refer to the following:

Name: Gebsun Support

Email: support@gebsun.com

Plugin page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork

Just drop them an email and I am sure that they will help you out with it. Hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events