Why for "Done" for sub-task still appears as red?

Claudia Lara December 3, 2019

I am in the Next Gen environment. 

I am currently trying to use the "Board" view, there are four types of boards: "To do", "In Progress", "Done" and "Needs attention".

Some of the "task" or "sub-task" have been completed and are part of the "Done" board BUT the "due date" is showing as red.

Why is this happening?

2 answers

0 votes
Claudia Lara December 11, 2019

0 votes
Victor Seger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Hi Claudia,

I'm Victor from Automation for JIRA Support Team.

I don't know if I got your idea correctly. But from what I've understood, you're trying to understand why the "Due Date" is red when the tasks or sub-tasks are moved to the "Done" board. Is that correct?

Is this date being set by an Automation rule? Can you please send me some screenshots of what your rule looks like?

It would also be good if you could share some screenshots of the screen where the due date appears as red.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Victor (Automation for JIRA)

Claudia Lara December 11, 2019

The date is not set by an Automation rule.

Here is what I am referring to, the "Done" portion is showing a red date "18 NOV" for the "Finalize Changes List for Khadas HW PRD" task:

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 2.21.08 PM.png

Victor Seger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your reply.

From what I could see, this seems to be more related to JIRA itself. Maybe you could have more appropriate help by reaching Atlassian Support team on https://support.atlassian.com/.

This is probably the best way to get some expert help on this subject. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Victor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events