Why everyone has not same view on WBS gantt chart?

miko piko October 14, 2020

Hi,

I changed default start date and finish date values from issue view- ghant configuraiton menu.  It changed on just mine ghant view . But the others on same project hasnt same view(dates) with me!

How i can affect the others view ? Why configuration is not valid for everyone_?

Thx.

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2020

Hello, @miko piko 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question.

According to the information provided, the changes were made directly on the Project View of WBS Gantt-Chart, and in this case, the changes will not reflect for all users since it was not made on the Gantt-Chart view.

Only the Gantt-Chart view can replicate changes for all users. We recommend the use of this view for future changes.

If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events