Why are Insight Object Schema roles and permissions stuck loading?

Nathaniel Sykes March 6, 2018

When trying to Configure the Object Schema Roles the part of the page where the roles for agents/admins should be just stays stuck at "Loading..." the bottom part of the page where you can Enable/Disable customer roles is visible. I need to give other agents permission to view some Insight Objects but I can't. It never generates an error, just stays stuck on Loading. Has anyone else experienced this?

4 answers

1 vote
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

HI @Nathaniel Sykes 

We are facing the same problem, have you got the solution for this. 

@Alexander Sundström any suggestion, please. 

0 votes
Mark Hostetler November 11, 2020

We just got Insight and are experience this same problem still

0 votes
Pontus Ridderström November 9, 2018

Hi i have the same problem, has there been any solution to this?

0 votes
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

Hi Nathaniel,

It seems like a bug, and I could see that you contacted us at our support, which is good so that we can look closer at it there, lets continue the communication there.

If this turns out to be a bug, we will fix it, if it is related to some configuration, this ticket could perhaps be updated how to fix it.

Best Regards
Alexander

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events