Where is the documentation of UDMF plugin?

Ulrich Weiß November 18, 2014

We want to use the UDMF plugin (setting Date and User for confluence pages by SOAP), but we discovered that there is no documentation of the implemented RPC interfaces. Where is the documentation of the confluence user data metadata framework (udmf) plugin?

All current links reference to https://developer.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16974434 (What happend to studio... blablablahhh), not a word of the UDMF plugin.

There must be a documentation anywhere (it already existed); google does not find anything.

2 answers

0 votes
Ulrich Weiß January 4, 2015

Hello Guilherme, thank you for the answer.

I've looked of course also to the Metadata Plugin, but according to the documentation, setting User or Date by remote API is not implemented. Even, if it is implemented, it is not documented, so it is not helping at all.

But don't bother anymore: in the meantime, I've found the calls to the plugin in the UWC source (biz.artemis.confluence.xmlrpcwrapper). This is what I needed.

Btw: I'm using Confluence 5.3, and the UDMF plugin is working perfectly...

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2014

Hello Ulrich, the UDMF plugin was tested against Confluence 4.3.7. There is a recent version that presents similar functionality under Metadata Plugin. For additional information I recommend reviewing this confluent thread and there is also what appears to be the old add on dev page here, in case you would rather employ the former version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events