Where is the JIRA Agile Report GADGET URL?

Marisa Hager January 24, 2018

I'm on Jira server.  I'm trying to make Jira reports available in Confluence - for the dashboard gadgets it's no problem, because I get the gadget URL, register in Confluence and I'm done.  But for the Jira AGILE reports (the reports available via the sprint/board menus in Jira), there is no gadget URL to register.  There is a url for the report when you click on it sure, but it contains the specific project and sprint ID in the url - which isn't a report you can pass parameters to (like which project and which sprint you want to display).  The directions on the Atlassian site treat Jira Dashboard gadgets and the Jira Agile reports the same and they're not (https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-bring-jira-and-jira-agile-reports-into-confluence-779163801.html).  

I'm using iframes as a workaround but I don't want to - is there any other way to get a sprint velocity report or the basic sprint report into Confluence pages?

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2018

Hi Marisa,

Agreed the KB is misleading but as far as I know there's no way to get the Agile reports working in Confluence. The only things which can be brought to Confluence would be the Agile gadgets available in Jira's dashboards (Agile wallboard etc...).

Hope this helps..

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events