Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where can I find the number of tickets I've worked on ever?

I have access to a dashboard of different users and I'd like to see and compare how many tickets each person has worked on side by side, preferably by month or year.

2 answers

Hi @Eva Haese ,

We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub Jira. This app comes with a ready-to-go ITSM dashboard (see a live example here), but it also allows you to create custom charts, choose from more than 60 different metrics/gadgets (e.g., Agents workload, ), share externally the reports, etc. 

JQL Custom Charts__2021-10-30_10_28_53.png

Hope this helps!

2 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Oct 04, 2021

Hi @Eva Haese,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can recommend Custom Chart for Jira, it is a really powerful charting tool and it is the most used one in my organization. You could create something like this with it

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 3.51.51 PM.pngYou can do sort of similar with the heat map gadget, but you would not get the number of issues for each agent.  

Hi Mike!  Thanks so much for this repsonse, super helpful!  I was going to create a separate post for this other question because for the literal life of my I cannot find it anywhere on this site under FAQ's or info, what is the definition of AT:pass versus IT:pass?  Do you know?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: Fine Software

Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...

390 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you