Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When will Elements Checklist be compatible with the new Jira issues view (Jira Cloud)

I'm a fan of Checklist and anticipate moving to the new Jira issue view later this year. The checklist seem to only work in the old view, are there plans to support this in the new view?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Christine Cheng ,

Elements Checklist should be working in the new issue view. If you are having problems, don't hesitate to contact our support engineers on the support portal like @Max Foerster - Decadis AG mentioned.

Laura

Thanks for the advice, Max and Laura. Have filed support request

Hi Christine,

Any luck with this? I'm unable to get the elements list to populate on new issues.

Thank you

@Christopher Bradski  The Elements Support team will help you shortly.

0 votes

Hi Christine,

I would recommend getting in touch with the vendor using their support portal.

It is not uncommon but unlikely that you will receive a response from the vendor here in the community in a timely manner or maybe even at all. :)

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

100 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you