When importing a Cucumber feature file, I want to link to an Epic or Story

Luc March 25, 2021

hello ,
I trying to import cucumber test automatically thanks the REST API and i'm facing an issue with the link to a requirement (Epic , Story) .
During importing .feature files the tests and pre-codition are correctly created or updated but the link with requierement is not done .
on my .feature file before feature i added a tag with the key of requirement , i tried with @REQ_<issuekey> , @Epic_<issuekey>, @story_<issuekey> and @<issuekey> but all not working .
my .feature files are like this :

@REQ_SWFTY-1536
Feature: DO NOT DELETE - Epic to test - import feature

Background: POC Start IED
Given that the IED is turned on
And the mode is to active

@TEST
Scenario Outline: epic feature 1
Given Server "<Server>" started successfully
And Client "<Client>" started successfully

thanks for the help .
Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2021

Hi @Luc 

It could be related to configuration, the Cucumber Prefixes in Xray settings, or link permissions.

Please check if the Cucumber Prefixes in Xray settings (Jira Administration \ Apps \ Xray \ Miscellaneous) and the user uploading the file has permissions to browse the issues and link them. 

If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events