Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is common between teams, processes and a shopping list - Welcome to diagramming

This month the Atlassian Authors Queen - @Bridget, had some mercy and provided us with one, no!, two lovely October topics. And, yes, I'm back in the game! (insert red carpet here)

Marketplace AppsTopic with too many faces, deeper than the Mariana Trench (sometimes darker), and louder than the husky dogs of my neighbors. Count me in. :)

Although I am a Marketplace Vendor, the article is not about Botron's Configuration Manager for Jira. Maybe the next one. It's about the app that is visualizing all our thoughts and plans and help us create a picture of order from our chaotic minds - Gliffy!

The area of Gliffy usage in our company - endless. From smooth and simple to highly complex tasks, from development to marketing and administration, diagramming is always the first part of someone's project journey. 

The Development Team is not quite creative with its diagramming skills, but they are using it smartly and precisely. We'll sneak a little at their documentation for a few examples (sorry guys, can't hold myself!):

• Scope usage and team organization
  • Changing of workflows
  • Documentation explainers
  • Application layers

image.png

Our Professional Services Team can't start anything without drawing a few circles and squares. We have a wall with a special paint that can be used for project drawings. They are too elegant, they have Gliffy.

• A detailed plan for Jira merge
  • Service Desk implementation process in a security company
  • Engineering new project

Who is next?! My team, of course. Comparing to the other teams, we are the users with less contribution, but at least we are doing our diagramming with style!

untitled.png

• Marketing projects
  • Project flow
  • Website sitemaps and templates
  • Something completely useless, but beautiful
  • Event shopping lists

Even just a love letters ˆ_ˆ

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 3.59.18 PM.png

2 comments

Comment

John Almeida November 5, 2019

Great article @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ The Gliffy team feels the same way ❤️

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 1.47.31 PM.png

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Oh, thank you, @John Almeida, for warming my heart today! :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events