What happened to Automation for Jira's support documentation page for Jira Server??

Jason M_ March 4, 2020

This page used to link to the Automation for Jira's wiki (for both Server and Cloud) with nicely formatted topics, videos, etc. Now it links here and I cannot find anything on this tool for Jira Server, there is only documentation for Cloud. When selecting Server it gives error "Unable to find page" regardless of what version is selected. 

Trying to get info for Jira SERVER.png

I can't even select the proper version of Automation for Jira on the Support Request page. It just gives "Not Sure" or "Trying to Upgrade" as options! Where can I find the original Automation for Jira documentation? Or is this indicative that Automation will no longer be available on Jira Server?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2020

Hey @Jason M_ ,

Thanks for your message. It looks like there might be a bug in that section to switch from Cloud to Server Docs.

This is the correct link for you to get through to the Automation for Jira Server app docs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/automation-for-jira-documentation-993924595.html

The Automation for Jira Server app will remain in the Atlassian Marketplace and be actively supported by Atlassian. 

Hope that helps!

John 

Jason M_ March 6, 2020

Thank you John, that addresses my concerns re: the add-on acquisition and this is exactly the documentation I was looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events