What are best apps for test management?

Dipti Zalpori January 25, 2022

I have a free version of JIRA but I want apps that can help my team write test cases, link bugs to test cases, create and execute suites and fetch a report for management.

Please can someone help me with their experience with free as well as paid tools?

Thanks

Dipti

6 answers

3 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2022

Hello @Dipti Zalpori 

I can recommend taking a look at our apps - QAlity and QAlity Plus.

QAlity - Test Management for Jira is a free app that enhances Jira with the ability to create test cases, test suites, execute tests, and offers simple reporting.

QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira is a more advanced and paid app that additionally provides insights for the tester during test executions, allows to report and link bugs directly from the test executions, and offers advanced reporting.

qality-plus-listing-screenshot.png

You can check the full comparison here https://soldevelo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/QS/pages/2444165210/QAlity+vs+QAlity+Plus

Best regards,
Sebastian

2 votes
Answer accepted
Noopur Varshney _AIO Tests_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2022

Hi @Dipti Zalpori 

You can give AIO Tests a try.

It is native to Jira and supports the entire testing lifecycle. It is one of the most intuitive apps on marketplace with absolute zero setup time.

Key features of the app are

• easy creation and import of test cases
  • linking to Requirements (Jira stories)
  • organizing in Folders and Sets
  • efficient execution with analytical view of multiple test executions
  • easy recording of run defects and artifacts
  • inbuilt end-to-end traceability and execution reports
  • cross-project support
  • Automation frameworks and integration
  • Dashboards and Gadgets
  • Custom Fields support
  • Testing information from Jira story view

Here is a link to our documentation.

If you would like a demo, please contact us through our support portal or schedule at your convenience from this link.

Regards,
Noopur

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
January 25, 2022

Hi @Dipti Zalpori 

I strongly recommend Requirements and Test Management for Jira, which allows you to organize also your requirements. 

If you have any questions you can always ask our support team

5 votes
Filip Szewczuk June 1, 2022

Check out QA Craft for Jira, a lightweight, new-age QA solution. 
It has plenty of features that might interest You such as:

• efficiency, the tool was designed to handle projects on enterprise scale, 100k+ of TC
  • our original, intuitive tree-like structure allowing the user to quickly navigate through Jira in a various testing processess (agile or traditional) 
  • first-ever Jira plugin on marketplace to have a two-way test automation solution based on BDD, CI/CD tools (Jenkins etc), and container (Docker ...)  

Read more about QA Craft for Jira on 

https://rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/

In case of questions text me @Filip Szewczuk 

Banner QAC.png

0 votes
ritvick_udasi October 19, 2023

Hi there,

Certainly, if you're looking for a solution to enhance your test management capabilities within Jira, I would recommend considering QMetry Test Management for Jira. QMetry is a versatile test management tool that seamlessly integrates with Jira, both the free and paid versions.

QMetry Test Management for Jira is an excellent choice for enhancing your test management capabilities within both free and paid versions of Jira. Its seamless integration, user-friendly features, and comprehensive reporting make it a valuable tool for your test management needs.

Warm Regards,

Ritvick Udasi

0 votes
Peter _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
September 20, 2023

Hi @Dipti Zalpori , you might want to check out AgileTest
It is a full-featured tool that supports all testing methodologies (agile test, traditional test, ad-hoc test, etc). And it is free to use. 
You can find more information via: https://agiletest.app and check out their demo video here
image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events