Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Web-resources are not loaded in production

Edited

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for an answer for a long time, but I haven’t found it.

I am developing the add-on locally on localhost: 2990, then I wanted to check the plugin in the production. I uploaded it to the prod through I uploaded it to the prod via Manage add-ons downloading the .jar file.

And js and css web resources were not added, although locally on localhost: 2990 everything is uploaded files. 

What could be the problem?

Where to see the logs for adding plugins? thank 

I found this ticket but it is for 2013 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Web-resource-not-loaded-while-following-plugin-guide/qaq-p/524747

1 answer

I have found a solution. Sdk was version 7.x and Enterprise 8.x. But then why did jira version 8.x not swear at adding a plug-in with version 7.x. It is very strange. And the manual is not relevant turns out to create a plugin there just do version 6.x.

I spent a week to find a solution, and then with the help of friends in a telegram.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

719 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you