Want to know more about QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira

Bala December 23, 2021

Want to know more about QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira.

Features provided for free version and paid version

2 answers

0 votes
Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 27, 2021

Hello @Bala ,

It's nice to see your interest in our apps. QAlity app is a free Test Management addon for Jira. In short you can create Test Cases, group them in Test Cycles and execute test easily with QAlity. Our paid version, enables additional features such as reporting with charts, ability to clone Test Cases, and possibility to report bugs, right from the failed Test Execution.

You can find a comparison of QAlity and QAlity Plus in our documentation here

Please feel free to contact me here in case of any questions, I'll do my best to assist you.

Bala December 28, 2021

Hi @Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_ Thanks for sharing the link.

I have few questions on the tool.

1. Possible to add extrafields/columns to a test case?
2. Possible to add Test plan in the QAlity plus tool?
3. Is it possible see all the added test cases?
4. Can we group test cases to a folder?

I am comparing the tool with Zephyr scale and wanted to know if the QAlity plus supports some of the features that Zephyr scale supports.

Thanks.

Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Bala ,

To answer your questions:

1) In QAlity Plus you can select between Simple and Detailed view. 

simple or detailed.gif

2) 4) You can group your Test Cases in Test Cycles. Each Test Cycle can be assigned to a specific version. 

version.png

3) You can view, import and export all Test Cases or filter them in Test Cases overview. Through the overview, you can also bulk add the Test Cases to the Test Cycles.

test cases search.gif

Please feel free to ask any other question you might have. If you wish, we could also schedule a meeting and showcase our app during a call. So, don't hesitate to contact us here as well.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events