Hello @Bala ,
It's nice to see your interest in our apps. QAlity app is a free Test Management addon for Jira. In short you can create Test Cases, group them in Test Cycles and execute test easily with QAlity. Our paid version, enables additional features such as reporting with charts, ability to clone Test Cases, and possibility to report bugs, right from the failed Test Execution.
Hi @Ewa Grabowska_SolDevelo_ Thanks for sharing the link.
I have few questions on the tool.
1. Possible to add extrafields/columns to a test case?
2. Possible to add Test plan in the QAlity plus tool?
3. Is it possible see all the added test cases?
4. Can we group test cases to a folder?
I am comparing the tool with Zephyr scale and wanted to know if the QAlity plus supports some of the features that Zephyr scale supports.
Hi @Bala ,
To answer your questions:
1) In QAlity Plus you can select between Simple and Detailed view.
2) 4) You can group your Test Cases in Test Cycles. Each Test Cycle can be assigned to a specific version.
3) You can view, import and export all Test Cases or filter them in Test Cases overview. Through the overview, you can also bulk add the Test Cases to the Test Cycles.
Please feel free to ask any other question you might have. If you wish, we could also schedule a meeting and showcase our app during a call. So, don't hesitate to contact us here as well.