WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira 9.10 - How to Auto calculating the progress rate (percent done)

Mathias LAPELLETRIE June 27, 2019

Hello There,

Im looking for a step by step to get "Auto calculating the progress rate (percent done)".

I followed this documentation : Updating and calculating the progress rate (percent done)

But this didnt change the progress rate - I didnt see the effect.

There is maybe something I missed side Jira configuration board ?

Im using Kanban board with my Project A and Scrum board with my Project B.

With the Scrum Board I can setup the Estimation but I dont which option to choose.

Thanks for your help.

Mathias

1 answer

0 votes
yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Hi,

The precondition of it working is that check ‘Auto calculate "Percent done"' in user preference and choose 'Use specific field’ in issue view configuration.

• User Preference
    user preference (1).pngAuto caluculate PD (1).png
  • Issue View settingissue view gantt (1).pngissue view percentdone gantt (1).png
a.sahin01 June 29, 2020

Hi,

i cannot see the configuration and the Issue View setting. Is there a way to reach that menu?

regards,

armagan

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hello @a.sahin01

We've responded to your Community Question regarding this issue at this link. Can you please verify it?

Thank you very much. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let me know as well. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

a.sahin01 June 30, 2020

Hi,

Yes I can see the answer in the related link.Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events