WBS Gantt-Chart default column heading display order

Lawrence Lam August 14, 2020

I am using Jira cloud with WBS Gantt-Chart plugin.  How do I reorder the column heading display order in the gantt view for the default columns?  For example, I want to show the alert column first follow by the WBS code num column second.  I have tried dragging a column heading but it does not seem to move.  Also the "gantt configuration" for columns does not list default headings to allow for "forward" and "backward" operation.

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Hello, @Lawrence Lam  

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. We have responded to the Community Question that you have created earlier. Can you please verify it?

We are looking forward to hearing more from you on the ticket. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Lawrence Lam August 14, 2020

The community question is actually a different question then this post.   So the question in this post has not yet been answered.  

This post is about the the default columns that comes with WBS-gantt, and not about the custom columns user can add to the gantt view.

Like Steffen Jantke likes this
Steffen Jantke September 1, 2020

Hi everyone!

Please read Lawrence's reply again: This post is about the the default columns that comes with WBS-gantt, and not about the custom columns user can add to the gantt view.

It seems, that we cannot change the default columns:

change_order_default_columns.jpg

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Steffen

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Hello, @Lawrence Lam and @Steffen Jantke 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention, and we are sorry for the delay in our response. The default columns can now be re-arranged, as you can verify on the Release Notes of the version 1.1.12-AC of WBS Gantt-Chart.

We hope you find this information helpful. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Like Steffen Jantke likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders