WBS Gantt-Chart - Done status

Vilmos Koschek August 26, 2020

Hi,

I use the WBS Gantt-Chart and I met an problem.  

A task is completed in a shorter time, e.g. at 80%, it gets done status. How can I mark this on the WBS Gantt-Chart?

thanks

V.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Hello, @Vilmos Koschek 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. The Task Status can now be changed freely, as you can verify on the Release Notes of the version 1.1.12-AC of WBS Gantt-Chart.

We hope you find this information helpful. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Vilmos Koschek September 3, 2020

Dear Gabriel,

thank you for your help.  It works well in the left section, but I can't see done status in the Gantt-chart right sectional. Chart is an very excellent view for me about the project

For example, in the attached image:

Left section I see all, right section there are name (Silverlightos kép...) , start date, finish date, percent but missing Done status. Status is 40 % in the bubble, but it ready.

TaskStatus.jpg

br

Vili

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Hello, @Vilmos Koschek 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention. Currently, the Status of a Task is only displayed on the left side of a Gantt-Chart.

We have reported this behavior and suggested a solution to our development team to implement it at a code-level:

WGCPT-338

• We linked this Community Question to the suggestion reported for the development team's reference and priority alignment.
  • At the moment, we can't set an ETA for the implementation to be released, since it will depend on the team's backlog and the suggestion's complexity. That's why we suggest you add yourself as a watcher on that page to automatically vote for this feature and receive all future updates from our development team.

If Public Tracker site pages do not render as expected, please try incognito mode or switch the browser to display. Also, it will be required a separate sign up for watching in Public Tracker. Click the 'Login' option placed in the right navigation column and go to the 'Sign Up' link. Next, click 'See the old view' to display the watch option.

We understand that not having a workaround for this behavior is not optimal, but let's give our developers some time to investigate and implement this suggestion.

If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Vilmos Koschek September 7, 2020

Hi Gabriel, 

thank you the prompt reaction.
I hope your development team will do it as soon as possible.
Thanks.

V.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events