View work log in item detail view

Adam Stefanski January 25, 2013

Using Green Hopper, is it possible to have the work log show up in the issue detail view window next.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2013

No in OnDemand, AFAIK :(

Else, use 6.1.2 of GreenHopper. Add a scripted field from Script Runner which returns what ever information about the isuse from the worklog data, and add that field to the issue detail view.

Christoph Hilmes December 12, 2013

Hi Renjith,

i was trying to do like you told here but this is not working, because Greenhopper seems to restrict the fields i can add to the detail view. I can t add my scripted field.

See here: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-298

Did you really manage to add a scripted field to the details view and how?

Thanks

Christoph

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

I never tried it. I am afraid that GH code restricts to certain custom field types as Jamie says in that ticket.

0 votes
Ramon Salla November 30, 2019

almost 2020... same problem...

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2013

No in OnDemand, AFAIK :(

Else, use 6.1.2 of GreenHopper. Add a scripted field from Script Runner which returns what ever information about the isuse from the worklog data, and add that field to the issue detail view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events