Users cannot log work using the time tracking 'plus' in the issue page.

Jorge Blacio December 11, 2012

All developers have permission access to log work on their assigned issues, the permission scheme is correct and so is the issue type, this was working correctly for us in our last sprint, 1 week ago, and now nobody can log work time that way, but they can log from the board using the cog that appears on top of the issue when selected and using the option 'Log Work', time tracking is also enabled, but as I say the 'plus' button is disabled for everyone.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jorge Blacio January 20, 2013

Well it seemed that the Tempo license had expired and nobody noticed it, someone at JIRA support help me find this out, thanks for trying to help also.

4 votes
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

Hi Jorge,

Actually this seems to because of this bug :

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO-515

Where JIRA Tempo is breaking the worklog '+' button, the solution you will need to disable Temop if is not active, but if you are using OnDemand Solution, you will need to raise a support ticket regrading this issue so our support team can disable it to you.

Cheers,

Omar

0 votes
Jorge Blacio January 20, 2013

Well it seemed that the Tempo license had expired and nobody noticed it, someone at JIRA support help me find this out, thanks for trying to help also.

Ken_Robinson July 1, 2018

As outlined above, Tempo had been removed. But, within the site administration menu, in the issues section, there is a Time Tracking section. Within this section, you can select time logging using either Tempo or "Jira Provided Time Tracking." For me, it was set to Tempo time tracking and this was reset to Jira Provided Time Tracking. This fixed the issue. 

0 votes
Jorge Blacio December 16, 2012

Hi Omar and MOMO, thanks for answering, in fact Tempo is disabled. And I have doubled checked the permissions and everything is right.

Jorge Blacio December 16, 2012

Sorry for answering late, I haven't been able to check my mail.

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2012

Maybe you should check the project permission whether there are any chang on the time tracking permission?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events