Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Users can't view calendars DoIt Better Calendars plugin

We have some users that are not able to see any of the calendars that are shared with every user within Jira.  I have verified the permissions for each calendar is shared with that one user group that contains every user and that user group has access/view permissions for the project that is being referred to in the calendar setup.

The support folks have not responded to my ticket in over 1 week now and it's very frustrating when this is the type of response one gets for a product that is paid for.  They collect the money and then provide no service/support?  

I'm not sure we will be renewing our purchase when this license expires.

1 answer

As an admin, have you logged into their accounts (using the admin function for that) to see if they have any personal settings causing problems?

Are the users able to see the calendar link object (screenshot) in their navigation menu, or is that also missing?  Alternatively, is this calendar embedded into a confluence page, or as a widget?

chrome_2020-10-13_15-07-31.png

It's possible the way my company has this set up makes things look a bit different for you (this screenshot is from the app page), and unfortunately, since we have 2 calendar apps installed, I am not 100% sure the functionality I see will be the same as yours.

our Jira is self-hosted/on-prem, so the UI will definitely be different.  I have logged in as several users and there is nothing that would be causing this issue.  

They are able to see the link at the top of the screen for Calendar, but when they click on it, there are no calendars at all to able to view, nor even a blank calendar.

This Calendar is just a calendar created using the DoIt Better Calendar plugin for Jira and only in Jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

209 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you