Users can't see WBS Gantt project

Joe Bloch April 8, 2021

We have created a new project, added the users, and set it up as a WBS Gantt. As the creator of the project, I was able to set up the Gantt with stories and tasks, and assign users to the tasks.

However, none of the users can see the project in the list under WBS Gantt. I can see it, but no one else can. There are other Gantt projects that can be seen by their users.

Is there some setting that needs to be changed to allow the users to see the Gantt?

Users can see the project in the project list, but when they click on it they get a blank page. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hello, @Joe Bloch 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question.

Can you please confirm if these users have the Browse Projects permission on the Project used to create the Gantt-Chart? This permission is required for any user that needs to have access to a specific Gantt-Chart.

For more information on Project Permissions, please visit the Atlassian Article - Manage project permissions.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

@Joe Bloch 

Can you confirm that the users that are not able to see the Gantt have access to the newly created project.  If they have access to the project they should be able to see the Gantt.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events