Use Script Runner to Create a page from one of the templates from JIRA

brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2018

Is there a way to create a confluence page from an existing template in the confluence and the post function is from JIRA?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2018
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2018

Thank you for your offer!

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2018

Nothing

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2018
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2018

@Ollie, I tried the first link, I made it to work as a post function. Now the problem is we have an existing template and I want to use that. There is no documentation that is pointing to any parameters I need to add to create a page using my custom template.

brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2018
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

Hi @brbojorque,

Sorry for the late , I have not implemented similar functions, but from the instructions in the help document, you can try changing Type to your custom template name

name.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

If you have a successful configuration method, please also share it with me. I am very interested in it

brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

@Ollie Guan

No, it doesn't work.

This is the error i get.

java.lang.Exception: {"statusCode":500,"message":"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No ContentTypeBinding found for type: testtemplate","reason":"Internal Server Error"} at Script39$1.handle(Script39.groovy:69) at com.atlassian.applinks.oauth.auth.OAuthResponseHandler.handle(OAuthResponseHandler.java:44) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.jersey.JerseyRequest$1.handle(JerseyRequest.java:115) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.jersey.JerseyRequest$1.handle(JerseyRequest.java:113) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.jersey.JerseyRequest$2.handle(JerseyRequest.java:134) at com.atlassian.sal.core.net.HttpClientRequest.executeAndReturn(HttpClientRequest.java:104) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.jersey.JerseyRequest.executeAndReturn(JerseyRequest.java:131) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.jersey.JerseyRequest.execute(JerseyRequest.java:113) at com.atlassian.applinks.core.auth.ApplicationLinkRequestAdaptor.execute(ApplicationLinkRequestAdaptor.java:47) at com.atlassian.applinks.oauth.auth.OAuthRequest.execute(OAuthRequest.java:71) at com.atlassian.sal.api.net.Request$execute$1.call(Unknown Source) at Script39.run(Script39.groovy:65)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events