Use Jira Notification templates to non-Jira users in Jira service desk

Madhu Reddy December 1, 2019

Can we use Jira Notification templates while using JEMH setup. 

Or Please let  me know how to create a similar template in JEMH.

Can anyone help me on this regard. Thanks in advance. 

1 comment

Comment

Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

Which template are you referring to? If you want non-jira users to get notifications that look like jira user notifications:

• select the default Jira template
  • ensure that the notification format for non-jira users is HTML
Like Madhu Reddy likes this
Madhu Reddy December 3, 2019

Hi @Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_ , Thanks for your reply.. I got the answer. Could you please help me on this regard.Email Thread is adding in my Comment. 

I have enabled the strip quote and also added the Expression ( On [A-Za-z], [0-9]{2} [a-zA-Z]+ [0-9]{4} at [0-9]:[0-9], . <.@.> ).

Still the email thread is adding in the comments.

Could you please help me on this regard, Thanks in Advance. 

Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

Hi,

I have seen on rare occasions that the strip quotes setting conflicts with other removal regular expressions. Could you try once more with that setting disabled?

If you need further assistance I would recommend opening a support request with us (attaching your JEMH profile and an example test case). Our famously fast support team will then get this resolved for you!

Regards,

Mike

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events