*Updated* - Deprecating the Jira Cloud for Google Sheets app

173 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Veeresh August 23, 2022

Its a big disappointment for us. We heavily uses this tool. Please retain this tool.

Thene Sheehy August 23, 2022

@Veeresh Please note that Atlassian reversed this decision!

Like Patrick Meeks likes this
Robin Dindayal August 23, 2022

@Brad Richardson it can be found here: https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/jira_cloud_for_sheets/1065669263016 

I have not had any problem with the up aside from the odd time where it no longer runs on the schedule, but a simple disconnect and re-connect resolves that. 

Hope this helps!

KELVYN August 24, 2022

Que Bom , que revisam a descontinuação desse plugin , que é de extrema importância !

Vinicius Neves August 24, 2022

Thanks a lot for keeping it up and running! I will save a lot of time and effort! Really appreciated!

Caio Vargas August 24, 2022

Thanks for listen your community! It will be very helpful for any cases

Andrew Herrera August 24, 2022

I appreciate that Atlassian was able to see it's users need this. 
I hope we don't need to have this kind of reaction and instead to work with the customer base.

Holger Rösch August 25, 2022

This is great news ... thx so much we heavily depend on this app and it safes us a lot of trouble with our users

Siree August 25, 2022

Thank you for the reconsideration. I rely on this very heavily and would have been in a terrible spot if this feature were to go away.

Like Walter Lamm likes this
Yatin Shingala August 28, 2022

This is a great news.  Thanks,
It is really a useful tool.  We have many operational and management reports developed using this.

David Jordan August 29, 2022

Thanks for not deprecating this feature - we find it very useful. If you'd like some feedback on how we think it can be improved, we'd be happy to provide it.

jserrano August 29, 2022

You don't know how much I appreciate you changing your mind and going ahead with this tool. Thank you very much

JM Flores August 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this, now I do not have to worry where to get my regularly updated JIRA x googlesheet query. :( oh, of all the problems I encounter on a daily basis, this reverting of decision has given me more reason to live happily. :) Thank you!!! <3 <3 

郭俊宏 September 2, 2022

This is an extremely important aid for our project, and we sincerely look forward to continuing to use this tool, thank you very much.

Deleted user September 6, 2022

This add on has helped us many years now, this cannot be deprecated, please rethink your decision, this is so helpful and will cause a lot of re-work.

CJ Weyandt September 23, 2022

Thank you so much for reconsidering.  This is a very important tool for our teams - we use it daily.

Lokesh Singh Sisodia September 27, 2022

This is shocking...  we are much dependent on this plug-in which helps us to build Low code products, analytics, etc

it will give us a big step back and months of reworking what we achieved through this so far...

I suggest rethinking from an end-user perspective.. might be uses of this low but the IMPACT IS SUPER HIGH but it just solves the high ambiguity problem simply by exporting data to sheets.

1001- Beatriz Jiménez Pintre January 3, 2023

I have found the bug ;) It was an assignee permissions problem.

I have allowed access to tasks to all jira users in my organization and it has worked. Notice in case it can be useful to someone.
--

Hi! The app doesn´t work... Please, could you tell us if it is the end of the app or a bug? Thanks

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

@1001- Beatriz Jiménez Pintre Atlassian reverted the original decision, therefore the app should work. If it doesn't, it a bug, not a planned stop of the app.

Ben Chen January 4, 2023

image.pngdoes anyone know how to resolve the problem? l am sure l only have one google account logged in my browser session, and the Jira clouds on other sheets seems refreshed normally, but only failed on this sheet

Patrick Meeks January 5, 2023
Only go into that with ONE account active.   If you have two Google accounts going, it gets confused.  Logout of all, login to the right one and you should be good.
PDM
Ben Chen January 5, 2023

still not work, l am sure there is only one account active and logged in. Not only me but also my teammates could not refresh the Jira Cloud in this sheet. However, the Jira Cloud on other Gsheets still work, l dont know what the root cause is and how to deal it actually.

All the google app script & IMPORTRANGE function on this sheet do not work....

Lusca Fontoura January 11, 2023

Glad you guys kept it.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events