Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update app tooltip to version 7.11

Hi! We love app Tooltip, it's very good for our tasks. 

wondering when it will be available for Confluence 7.11 data center?

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Mar 23, 2021

Hi @Наталья,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

If you do not get an answer from the vendor of the tool here, I would contact them via email as well. Just go to the Support tab of the Marketplace listing and you will find the email address there. 

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Mar 23, 2021

Also, if you check the version information it looks like the free version will not support Confluence Data Center beyond 7.8.3 without using their Pro version:

Although the latest tooltip version 2.1.1 has a much better feature set we are not able to provide the datacenter versions with the same set. Due to the increased number of installations and the maintenance that follows from that we can not longer support the free version of our tooltip for datacenter. Therefore we decided to continue development of tooltip for datacenter only in the PRO version that can be installed from the marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

580 views 5 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you