Update Transition of Workflow Button Color on jira issue view

Paul FLYE SAINTE MARIE November 27, 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm on a Jira Software Server with Script Runner and I would like to change the color of the workflow transition buttons we see in the JIRA issue view...

I don't know if it's possible with Script Fragments ...

The idea is that I would like to assign a HTML class to the button based on the statusCategory brought by the button.

Some examples: On a issue, I have a transition button "Go To Dev" that will lead me to the status "In Progress" which has the statusCategory "In Progress" (so yellow color): I would like the button "Go To Dev" to be Yellow (For that, i will assign a class yellow-button and create a CSS class yellow-button ;) !

Another example: I have a transition button "Reject it" which will lead me to the status "Rejected" which has the status "Done" (so green color): I would like the button "Reject it" to be green! (Same process)

I am well aware of the complexity of the request, but if I can already be given a clue as to how to do it... it would help me a lot!

Thanks everyone

Paul.

5 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Amr Hamza February 8, 2019
1 vote
Answer accepted
Amr Hamza February 8, 2019

Hi Paul,

I have a similar use case and I am looking for a solution. I have come across the following plugin while researching, I haven't tested it yet though.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216222/alkaes-field-administration-enhanced?hosting=server&tab=overview

You can check it out if your issue still stands.

BR,

Amr

0 votes
Rajesh Ramankutty February 20, 2020

hi @Paul FLYE SAINTE MARIE @Amr Hamza 

Me too Searching for a same solution can you guide me. i cant able to find correct way

0 votes
Paul FLYE SAINTE MARIE February 12, 2019

Awesome !!!

Thanks a lot @Amr Hamza !

Amr Hamza February 12, 2019

Glad I could help :)

BR,

Amr

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events