Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update Transition of Workflow Button Color on jira issue view

Hello everyone,

I'm on a Jira Software Server with Script Runner and I would like to change the color of the workflow transition buttons we see in the JIRA issue view...

I don't know if it's possible with Script Fragments ...

The idea is that I would like to assign a HTML class to the button based on the statusCategory brought by the button.

Some examples: On a issue, I have a transition button "Go To Dev" that will lead me to the status "In Progress" which has the statusCategory "In Progress" (so yellow color): I would like the button "Go To Dev" to be Yellow (For that, i will assign a class yellow-button and create a CSS class yellow-button ;) !

Another example: I have a transition button "Reject it" which will lead me to the status "Rejected" which has the status "Done" (so green color): I would like the button "Reject it" to be green! (Same process)

I am well aware of the complexity of the request, but if I can already be given a clue as to how to do it... it would help me a lot!

Thanks everyone

Paul.

5 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Paul,

I have a similar use case and I am looking for a solution. I have come across the following plugin while researching, I haven't tested it yet though.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216222/alkaes-field-administration-enhanced?hosting=server&tab=overview

You can check it out if your issue still stands.

BR,

Amr

Awesome !!!

Thanks a lot @Amr Hamza !

Glad I could help :)

BR,

Amr

hi @Paul FLYE SAINTE MARIE @Amr Hamza 

Me too Searching for a same solution can you guide me. i cant able to find correct way

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

290 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you