Last year, I have added Google Analytics for a Confluence Cloud website using the free plugin from resolution GmbH.
Recently, I noticed something unusual about the results obtained in Google Analytics:
- pages which have been accessed are not shown at all in results
- a lot of unusual pages are reported; they include Confluence user names and partially
Does that mean that the plugin is deprecated/license is missing or something else? Anyone else had this problem?
It attempts to get the Confluence page URL, but fails, so instead just sends the URL of the page it is hosted on.
Edit: The Resolution GmbH app uses document.referrer to get the page URL, but sometime in January 2018, Atlassian added a referrerpolicy="no-referrer" attribute to the iframe which calls the app. This blocked the app from accessing the document.referrer and therefore the app is now broken.
Here are 2 suggestions for a suitable outcome:
If you're happy with Resolution GmbH, go there first 😉
Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events