Unable to use the requirementsPath macro in Confluence

Mohammed S. Khoory March 23, 2020

I am attempting to link some requirements managed with R4J in Confluence. In order to do this, I went to my requirements tree, rightclicked on the folder containing the requirements I want to reference, and selected "Show in Issue Navigator". I then copied the JQL found in that page, and in Confluence, I insert a Jira Issue/Filter into my page, pasted that JQL and did a search, and it seems that it does work. However, when I update my page, I get the following error:

Unable to locate Jira server for this macro. It may be due to Application Link configuration.

This does not happen for other JQL searches or filters, so I'm thinking this is an issue with R4J. Has anyone else faced this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Angelica Salazar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hello @Mohammed S. Khoory

The requirementsPath macro should work in Confluence with a properly configured application link to your Jira server where R4J is installed. Would you be able to verify if you have created an application link between your Confluence and Jira sites?

You can refer to this article from Atlassian: 
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/linking-to-another-application-360677690.html

For more thorough communication on any open topic you have, you can also open a ticket at our portal. We'd be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
Angelica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events