Unable to link Saucelabs to Jira?

Adam Sams June 3, 2020

Hi all,

I have downloaded the Sauce for Jira plugin and am unable to configure it correctly to add my Sauce username and access-key. When on the Manage apps page, and I click Configure for the Saucelabs app, Jira pops up with an error message stating that somethings gone wrong and to contact Atlassian support. Does anyone else see this and how to fix it?Thanks!

Annotation 2020-06-03 114828.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2020

Hello @Adam Sams ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am able to reproduce the issue on both, my free and my standard instances.

In the developers console I can see that the instance is failing to load all.js, then it's timing out:

GET https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net/atlassian-connect/all.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404

DefaultLoggerAPI.js:23 Add-on iframe timed out for add-on sauce-jira-integration
This seems to be the same behavior explained in an old thread:

Just to confirm: loading all.js causes Atlassian Connect to "know" that you've successfully loaded your content, and then do things such as dismiss the "loading" message and set the iframe height.

And caused by the fact that, as mentioned in the following developers community thread, all.js needs to be loaded form CDN now and not from the instance itself anymore:

However, since it looks like the add-on is unsupported, I am not sure this is something that can be done from our side. I have asked dev about this and I will let you know something asap.

Cheers,
Dario

Adam Sams June 8, 2020

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for looking into this, looking forward to their answer. 

Best,

Adam

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2020

Hi @Adam Sams ,

I spoke to dev and they said this is something that should be changed by the add-on vendor. 

Please try to get in touch with Sauce-Labs by using the contact details available on their marketplace page and point them to the thread: Deprecation: Javascript API, all.js, must be loaded from Connect CDN

Vendor details:

Cheers,
Dario

Like Adam Sams likes this
Kunal Jain June 30, 2020

Hi!

This is Kunal from Sauce Labs. @Adam Sams Sorry for the issue. We are investigating it on our side. @Dario B Thank you so much for providing details on how to fix the problem.

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
July 1, 2020

Thanks for looking into this @Kunal Jain ! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events