Unable to edit test details with JIRA/Zephyr trial ?

lordlothar99 April 17, 2020

Hey guys

I spent the whole day trying to mak JIRA & Zzephyr work, but obviously either I'm totally dumb, either there's a bug (maybe both).

- I have both JIRA & Zephyr trial licenses (in the cloud)
- I create a BDD feature : no pb ; I can even modify the "background" section, everything's fine
- I create a scenario : it's okay
- I navigate to it : I can change the "description" field, but the "test details" section is locked !!!

I don't get it ...
I tried to start new projects, and reconfigure everything all over again, but same.

Any idea ?test_details_locked.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

Hi @lordlothar99 ,

Could you please submit a support case here so that we can assist you further. 

Thanks,

Bibek

lordlothar99 April 22, 2020

Hi Bibek, case 00433440 has been submitted

Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020

Hi @lordlothar99 ,

As per the case history I can see that the issue is not replicated at our end as we access your instance. Could you please update us on the case if everything works fine, else we are happy to help!

Looking forward to hear from you.

-BB

lordlothar99 April 24, 2020

Hi !

I got some info : on Edge, there's no bug; the text area is blocked only with Chrome (last version, adblocker disabled, cookies enabled)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events