[URGENT]: Why does it take long time to load Timesheet report (Timesheet plugin 2.8.3.3)?

JarineeU October 10, 2016

Dear Atlassian

I'm from Thomsonreuters who are using the JIRA server 6.4.1 and the TimeSheet Plugin 2.8.3.3.  We found that the loading of Timesheet report takes long time (1-1.5 minutes) to load the criteria selection page of a Timesheet report. Could you please advise any hidden mechanism of the plugin that is the root cause of the long loading time?

Could you please take it as urgent case as it may be a cause of the performance issue in JIRA?

Best regards,

Jarinee

1 answer

0 votes
Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2017

Hi Jierinne,

I have the same problem on JIRA 7.1.7. Criteria selection page of Timesheet report load very slowly (at least 90 seconds) and I have reported this problem to Bitbucket issue tracker https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues/979/generate-report-page-loads-slowly but unfortunately I still didn't get resolution for this.

The problems started when I migrated JIRA to 7.1.7 and Added Active Directory Connector.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events