URGENT Require License for Jira Suite Utilities Plugin

J August 22, 2013

How do i get a licence, our production system is down stating we have no license.

We have not needed one till date.

4 answers

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

i think this problem should be ther with following plugin check CustomWare JIRA Utilities

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.jira.utils.customware-jira-utilities

is it correct?

J August 22, 2013

That is correct, but know i need a SEN # do you know what this is?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

SEN means Support Entitlement Number (SEN)

check this to know how to get

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=190481750

J August 22, 2013

Thank you, go it

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

don't forgot to accept as a answer :)

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

JSU plugin is a free version,check this

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities

the error should be some other plugin, share the error message here

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

You can try to uninstall and install the plugin back again.

J August 22, 2013

Try it already and it did not work.

0 votes
J August 22, 2013

I know its free, but after intalling the plugin and using the copy function it says the license is invalid.

Where do I get a lincense. When I click on the license link in the merchant protal what is there does not make sense. I created a text file, changed the values and tried to upload it but it did not work.

To CustomWare JIRA Utilities Plugin License Details page in Jira.

I am stuck, any help will be appreciated.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

JSU plugin is not supporting by Customware and it is supporting by beecomso check whether you have deployed any customware plugins

J August 22, 2013

You are correct it is the customware utilities plugin, when i try to acquire it asks for SEN # do you know what this is? and where to get it?

Thank you for the assistance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events